May 24, 2012

Heading to the Drew Estate Factory in Nicaragua

It's time to hit the road again and go on another Cigar Adventure. This time, Mario and I are both traveling to Nicaragua to attend the Drew Estate Cigar Safari. We were lucky enough to do this trip once before in 2011 and I must say that it was a hell of a good time. This trip will be different though because unlike last time, we actually know all of the other guys who are "Safari-ing" with us.

The list of people attending this trip (and their twitter accounts) so you can follow them for updates:

Dan Reeve @reeve11
Mario Takeyama @cigarexplorer
Ben Lee @NTA_Ben
Thor Nielsen @cigarpress
Tony Casas @tonycasas
Brooks Whittington @elbrooksie
Charlie Minato @elninodiablo
Jay Luto @jerseyjay
Jerry Cruz @jcruz
Brian Hewitt @brianhewitt

(sorry if I missed someone)

Since all of these guys (except Thor) are bloggers, I'm sure this trip will be covered at great lengths over the next month or so. I'm really looking forward to getting back to Nicaragua, as it's a country that I have grown to love. It feels like my home away from home.

Catch you all next week.

Dan and Mario

0 comments:

Post a Comment